200HR SelfCare Teacher Training ~ May 3-30, 2020
Regular price $500.00
For female therapists, psychologists, yoga teachers and all women interested in learning a self-care program designed specifically for women. Learn to take care of you first. Especially if you are taking care of many others. You will leave this training feeling clear, revitalized, supported…and inspired. The skills, techniques and creativity cultivated in this training will become a gift to share with your female clients, patients, students, family and friends.
EMILY KUSER - Founder of High Vibe Yoga
Emily has spent over a decade on teaching, research and personal experience to create the highest level courses possible. She has a sincere curiosity about healing methodologies and spiritual systems and wholeheartedly investigates their practicality for everyday people with everyday lives. Emily has studied with masters around the world in Asia, Europe and North America. Her work is deeply influenced by the fields of Classical Tantra, Hatha Yoga, Somatics and Integrated Sexuality. She is dedicated to offering a fresh and honest approach to spirituality. Emily has lived in Ubud, Bali for over 10 years and teaches her Yoga Trainings and Women’s SelfCare Trainings internationally.
May 3rd - 30th, 2020
The Yoga Barn, Ubud, Bali
Students must read the following 3 texts PRIOR to the training.
- Yoni Shakti: A Woman's Guide to Power and Freedom through Yoga and Tantra by Uma Dinsmore-Tuli
- Come As You Are by Emily Nagoski
- Wild Power by Alexandra Pope and Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer
RECOMMENDED READING (optional)
- Meditation Secrets For Women by Camille Maurine
- Medicine Woman by Lucie Pearce
- The Female Pelvis by Blandine Calais-Germain
- Yoga for Pregnancy and Birth: Teach Yourself by Uma Dinsmore-Tuli
RATES & POLICY
Deposit of $500 USD is required to reserve your space.
Deposit is applied towards total teacher training retreat cost.
$ 3950 USD
Training includes: Women’s SelfCare Training Manual, one-on-one council & one meal per day.
The $500 Deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
If an attendee withdraws from the course:
- Prior to 3rd March 2020, she will receive full refund of the training balance, less the deposit.
- Between 3rd March, 2020 & 3rd April, 2020, 25% of the training balance, less the deposit.
- Between 3rd April, 2020 & 3rd May, 2020, or after the course begins, she will receive no refund.